A Customer Rewards Club for winners!
You’re going want to sign up for the Victory Points Club, the program that not only rewards you for your purchases, but also for achievements such as playing in events and tournaments, running a game or demo, preordering a new product, even referring a new Victory Points Club member!
The way it works is simple. For every whole dollar you spend, you get 5 Victory Points (VP). You also get VP for various in-store events and tasks (see the chart below). We’ll even give you 1,000 bonus VP for your very first purchase after you sign up!
You can then redeem your points for credit on a future purchase. The more points you redeem, the bigger your credit. So, when you earn 1250 points you can redeem those points for $5 off your next purchase. But if you save up 2,500 points, you can redeem those for $10 off your next purchase. The more points you save up, the better your reward can be.
Even better, your saved points never expire!
- Partial points will not be awarded. Only whole dollars spent before applicable taxes award points. For example, a $3.77 sale before sales tax will earn 15 VP.
- Points may only be redeemed in the amounts shown on the chart below. For example, an entire block of 2000 points may not be redeemed, but 1250 of those points may be redeemed.
- You are not required to redeem all your saved points. You may redeem a portion of your points, provided the amount redeemed matches a redemption block. Multiple point redemption blocks may be used on one transaction. For example, if you have 9000 points, you may redeem blocks of 5000, 2500 and 1250 during the same transaction for a $40 total credit off your purchase. Note that this is usually not your best value.
- VP Club members may not pool their points. Only one VP Club member may use his or her points per transaction.
- Points have no cash value. They may only be redeemed for credit on a tendered sale.
- If the credit offered via points redemption exceeds the total sale, no change will be given. Excess points and/or any excess credit they provide will not be saved nor applied to a future sale. For example, redeeming 5000 points will earn up to a $25 credit. However, if the total sale is $20, the extra $5 credit is lost.
- Management reserves the right to ask for a photo identification at time of point redemption.
- Management reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time, for whatever reason.
Earning Victory Points
- Signing up for the VP Club (& initial purchase) 1,000 VP
- Every whole $1 spent (before taxes) 5 VP
- Playing in a paid promoted event 5 VP per $1 Entry
- Organize and promote an approved game or event. 100+VP
- Referring a new VP Club member (you both must be present at registration time) 100 VP
- Other VP awards as determined by the management Varies
Redeeming Victory Points
VP Redeemed Credit at Checkout
- 1,250 for $5
- 2,500 for $10
- 5,000 for $25
- 10,000 for $60
- 12,500 for $75
- 15,000 for $100
- 20,000 for $150
- 25,000 for $250
- 50,000 for $1,000